Apart from preparing the house, determining the right price to the property, and adding informative things to the property, there are other information that needs to be considered.
Some Of The Effective Methods To Selling A House Privately:
- We need to add a MLS system to our property listing in the website. Listing providers like Zillow and Trulia are providing this option with a small fee which provides better results.
- Keep tracking number of viewers and bookmarks. We need to contact those viewers directly and this also improvises the selling ratio.
- We need to get prepared to the phone calls from the customers and we need to filter out the things that can be shared to the customer over the call. Rest of the information need to be shared at the time of visit.
- Book the appointment to visit the property as soon as possible. At the same time, we need to protect valuable and confidential things before the visit for selling a house privately. By this way, we will not restrict the customer to inspect our property and they are able to walk freely inside the property as they wish.
- Most of the customers will have the same type of questions and we need to prepare those checklist and handy to share with the customers at the same time.
- A welcome drink or cookie provides a good sign from the customer.
- The important key point for selling a property is negotiation. We need to list out the offers and discounts to the customer. Once the buyer is very much interested, we need to approach our lawyer to prepare a simple sale agreement to all parties. Also, this sale agreement needs to be changed time to time based on the market trends and market price.
- Once the process reaches final, we need to share the information of our lawyers each other to finalize the agreement and details of the property. The closing date of the property should also present in the final agreement copy.
- At the closing date, it is very important for the owner to hand over all information and keys of the property to the new owner without any delay. It is the right to the new owner to deal legal if the necessary information or keys are not handled to them.
- If the property owner feels that it is difficult or longer process, there is another option to sell the property to property buying company and they have dedicated professionals to handle all these scenarios.